Incredible and fun facts to explore

Nbc Universal facts

While investigating facts about Nbcuniversal and Nbc Universal Careers, I found out little known, but curios details like:

Comcast (NBC Universal) owns 70% of Rotten Tomatoes and Warner Bros the remaining 30%


Meredith Baker, a former member of the FCC, joined Comcast 4 months after voting for the merger of Comcast and NBC Universal.


In my opinion, it is useful to put together a list of the most interesting details from trusted sources that I've come across answering what is nbcuniversal profile. Here are 8 of the best facts about Nbcuniversal Jobs and Nbcuniversal Profile I managed to collect.

why work at nbcuniversal?

  1. In 2006, Disney traded sports broadcaster Al Michaels to NBC in return for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, a cartoon character Universal took from Walt Disney in 1927.

  2. In exchange for Al Michaels, to go to NBC Sunday Night Football, Universal gave up the rights to cartoon character Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to Disney.

  3. Viacom and NBC|Universal was fined a total of $1,650,000 for making fake Emergency Broadcast tones

  4. In February 2006, Disney chief executive Bob Iger orchestrated a swap with Universal: the rights to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in exchange for sending sport commentator Al Michaels to NBC.

  5. After 30 years of sportscasting for ABC Sports, Al Michaels was traded by parent company Disney to NBC Universal for the rights to one of Walt Disney's first cartoon characters, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

  6. In 2006 Bob Iger, CEO of Disney, made a trade with NBC Universal for Oswald The Lucky Rabbit in exchange for Al Michaels. Oswald was the original character Walt created and then lost. Because of this Walt created Mickey Mouse.

nbc universal facts
What does nbcuniversal own?

This is our collection of basic interesting facts about Nbc Universal. The fact lists are intended for research in school, for college students or just to feed your brain with new realities. Possible use cases are in quizzes, differences, riddles, homework facts legend, cover facts, and many more. Whatever your case, learn the truth of the matter why is Nbc Universal so important!

Editor Veselin Nedev Editor