INTERESTING FACTS WORLD

Incredible and fun facts to explore

T34 Tank facts

While investigating facts about T34 Tank, I found out little known, but curios details like:

During WWII the Germans captured a Russian T34 Tank then sank it in a lake in Estonia where it was rediscovered and after cleaning it up the engine was able to run.

Planning permission in London was refused for a building. The requester asked to put a tank there instead. Permission was granted for a "septic tank". Man puts a T34 tank there, points the gun at the council offices, and leaves it there for 21 years.

In my opinion, it is useful to put together a list of the most interesting details from trusted sources that I've come across. Here are 5 of the best facts about T34 Tank I managed to collect.

1. There is an abandoned T34 tank parked in London. It was a protest against the local council and is now an art project.

2. During WW2 Franz Staudegger killed two T34 tanks with hand grenades. Days later, in a damaged Tiger, he and his crew single handedly destroyed another 22 tanks, taking 67 hits.

3. The Hungarians used 2 MiG-21 jet engines on a T34 tank to put out fires.

t34 tank facts
What are the best facts about T34 Tank?

This is our collection of basic interesting facts about T34 Tank. The fact lists are intended for research in school, for college students or just to feed your brain with new realities. Possible use cases are in quizzes, differences, riddles, homework facts legend, cover facts, and many more. Whatever your case, learn the truth of the matter why is T34 Tank so important!

Editor Veselin Nedev Editor